People who know me well know that I have been a fan of Glenn Beck for many, many years..... I remembering driving the boys to school years ago and listening to Glenn on the radio (think: "you twisted Philly freak"). When he went to television, I watched (and still watch) faithfully. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago, there was an ad for audience participation in a "Glenn Beck Quiz Show" so I figured I would email the program and see what happened.
Well, lucky lucky me, I was selected to be on the quiz show! It will air on June 17th. I'm not sure whether I will be on a team, or one of the super-lucky ones to go head-to-head with Glenn! Anyway, I am really excited, and I just hope that I don't embarrass myself!
To my liberal friends who have never watched Glenn (but who probably would have an adverse reaction to hearing his name)..... maybe you will tune in to see me make a fool of myself (hopefully not) and see for yourselves that Glenn is a good guy, a smart guy, a patriot, and that he doesn't have horns or spew hate! lol
To my conservative friends who watch Glenn (maybe not as religiously as I do), you will probably enjoy watching the news quiz...... Of course, you probably already know who the "spooky dude" is and how Glenn really feels about Woodrow Wilson. Hopefully you won't be yelling answers to your television screen because I am not getting them! lol
That's all for now.... just wanted to let you all know the big news!
Friday, June 03, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment